wire beam antenna
about wire beam antenna on dxzone.com
Antennas Antennas : 12M Antennas : 15M Antennas : 20M Antennas : 40M Antennas : 80M Antennas : HexBeam Antennas : Multiband
Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Wire
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8437 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5240 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9253 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Delta Loop Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Yagi Antennas Radio Equipment : Reviews and Comparisons Software : Antenna analysis
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6319 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4162 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1820 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links