Search Results for "world band radio"24 links
- Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Antenna
- How to Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Amateur Radio Ham Radio Antenna: Work the World of DX Radio with Low Cost - Low Profile G5RV
[ Hits: 2610 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Stealthy HF multi-band Antenna
- This is a design for a stealthy HF multi-band vertical wire antenna using a tree as a supportby G7AQK
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T2FD Antenna Information
- About the T2FD Antenna including WorldRadio article on this multiband aerial
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G3kma, iota manager's website
- Iota - islands on the air - is an amateur radio programme run by the rsgb (radio society of great britain) to promote contacts with island stations worldwide on the radio amateur frequency bands.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Great Yarmouth Radio Club
- Promoting Amateur and CB Radio. Uk repeaters, World Prefix list, UK & U.S bandplans, HF World-wide beacons, Free Ad's, Web site awards
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Amateur radio PSK31 Receiver
- An online receiver of the currently active HF PSK31 band located in Charlotte, NC.
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.56 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
[ Hits: 7473 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 16967 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- Site for live internet DX and CB/Freeband chat, DX propagation tools, DSP software, Live DX chat and CB chat pages using Java client, radio review
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- RadioWorld Inc.
- Canadas Amateur radio, citizen band , shortwave, scanners, marine radio distributor and manufacturer of ham radio accessories
[ Hits: 11327 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Amateur Radio Awards
- See awards from around the world, select by country, mode or band or add your awards !
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Passport to world band radio
- "Passport to world band radio is the world's #1 selling shortwave publication. It zeros in on news, sports and entertainment from Afghanistan to Zambia, and includes award-winning ratings of world band radios and ""how-to"" articles by experts."
[ Hits: 2458 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Radios UK
- Two way radios, CB,airband radios & GPS at discount prices - all your communication and radio needs from Radios-UK.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Airband Online, Airband Scanners, Communications Monitoring, Shortwave and WorldSpace Radio Suppliers.
[ Hits: 2316 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Shortwave Store
- World Band Radios and accessories for your listening needs! Grundig, Sangean, Sony, WiNRADiO and much more.
[ Hits: 4475 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Medium and Shortwave Listener's Page
- DXing listeining mediumwave AM Broadcast Band stations or shortwave radio stations worldwide.
[ Hits: 4262 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Caracol Radio
- One of several Colombian broadcasting networks heard on AM and FM and worldwide on 5076 kHz in the 60 meter band.
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11400 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
[ Hits: 5701 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Super-Duper for Listeners
- SDL is a dedicated contest logger for SWLs. It's good for all the major international contests and for dozens of others worldwide. SDL is fully working and unrestricted, and is distributed as freeware. It links to Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios to follow band and mode changes.
[ Hits: 1253 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 17021 | Votes: 450 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
[ Hits: 2286 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
world band radio
You can try similar termsworld band radio world band radio review lifelong world band radio manual world band radios world radio world war 2 radio new world radio world radio radio world world-radio dx radio stations world radio amateur world map bbc world radio english world radio tv handbook ham radio world prefixes
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links