QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5938 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 12969 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 5728 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- This is the handheld yagi can be used for working satellites when mobile. Offer 420 - 450 MHz 70cm bandwidth and the worst SWR is 1.3:1
[ Hits: 2404 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
The KJ5VW 20Meter Mini Yagi
- 2 element mini-yagi that weight less then 15 pounds, cost less than $30 dollars, can be disassembled into four-foot lengths by Gary R. Hanson, KJ5VW
[ Hits: 4408 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
YP3 Super Antenna tests
- The Yagi from Super Antennas was tested the first time by IS0/DK7ZB in 2009 on Sardinia Island
Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.