PropNetPSK is a PSK (Phase Shift Keying) program capable of receiving multiple signals (2 - 16) at one time for the exclusive use to decode a properly formatted PropNetPSK beacon signal. If you are looking for a Keyboard to Keyboard type of program, this will not fit your bill.
Hits: 755 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is PSK31 Software
that is about PSK31 programs for ham radio PSK31 digital mode emissions.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Feb 13 2008, and till today "PropNerPSK
" has been followed for a total of 755 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
- Software/PSK31 - PSK31 programs for ham radio PSK31 digital mode emissions
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- HamScope - HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for a...
- MixW V3 - PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, MFSK, MT63 Olivia Hellschreiber SSTV and other mode...
- MultiPSK - Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31...
- DigiPan - DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the ...
- PSK31 Deluxe - PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users....
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner