Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
Hits: 688 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00
About Ham Stack
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Computer Radio Interfaces
that is about Computer radio interfaces.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Sep 7 2011, and till today "Ham Stack
" has been followed for a total of 688 times. So far received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 1 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- MFJ Enterprises - MFJ manufacturer of ham radio antenna products, antenna tuners, antenn...
- Kantronics - Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet r...
- Tigertronics, Inc. - Packet/telemetry modems, GPS tracking, sound card interfaces...
- Unified Microsystems - W9XT contest card DVK Digital Voice Keyer, morse keyers CW memory keye...
- Byonics - Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.