Search Results for "1 to 1 balun"64 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- The Ugly Balun
- A 1:1 choke balun for 160 thru 10 meters using one continuos lenght of coax to rig.
[ Hits: 5433 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Baluns by Dan N5AR
- There is considerable confusion about the various types of baluns, this article try to make it clear.
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 9:1 Balun
- How to DIY a 9:1 balun in french
[ Hits: 7142 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Switchable Balun
- A 1:1 to 4:1 switchable balun by N1LO
[ Hits: 2846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Some Aspects of the Balun Problem
- Why all the mystery surrounding baluns ? To use or not to use baluns
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1:6 Balun for HF
- PD2HFE project of a 1:6 Balun for HF Bands using a T-200 toroid core
[ Hits: 6906 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 12200 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3273 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Air Cored 1:1 HF BALUN
- An air cored 1:1 balun for 3.5 to 30.0 MHz
[ Hits: 2949 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- 4:1 balun for 160 to 10 meters
- Articke By Clay Wynn
[ Hits: 29596 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- 4:1 coax balun design
- Online calculator for a 4 to 1 coax cable balun
[ Hits: 5740 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- 4:1 Dual ferrite bead balun
- The Dual-Ferrite-Bead 4:1 HF Balun, some preliminary measurements
[ Hits: 2816 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- RF choke or 1:1 balun
- RF Choke to prevent hf currents on the feedline
or...1:1 Choke Balun, sometimes called the "UGLY BALUN"
[ Hits: 2772 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Winding an Effective 1:1 Coax Balun
- Guidelines to wound a balun by WA2SRQ
[ Hits: 3618 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Antenne verticale HF.
- A vertical antenna project than can present low swr from 40 to 10 meters by using a balun in french
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Anteny SP1BKS
- Antenna manufacturer from Poland, produce dipole wire antennas, W3DZZ FD4 Windom and long wires, baluns, dealer for toroids and connectors managed by Leszek Mlynarczyk SP1BKS
[ Hits: 2223 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Chushcraft A3S - Simple Balun Support
- A method for supporting a balun on a Chushcraft A3S antenna. This allows the balun to be isolated from the boom, thus reducing the effect of introduction of reaction with the balun core.
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
1 to 1 balun
You can try similar terms1 to 1 balun balun 2 1 balun 6:1 balun 6 1 balun 1.5:1 balun balun 1 9 1:2 balun 4 to 1 balun 6m 1:1 balun 6m 1 : 1 balun 4:1 balun balun ntf 31 9 1 balun 1:1 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links