Search Results for "10 6 meter antenna"66 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 80528 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 64417 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13582 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- A Bird Yagi Antenna
- Pictures and detail of contruction of a bird yagi for 10 meters and pictures of the 6 meters version
[ Hits: 8752 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4481 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 12251 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 116634 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 12214 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7394 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 18191 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 89275 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 43657 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1085 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
[ Hits: 3401 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 65279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3803 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
[ Hits: 7177 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- J-ames Pole Antennas
- Manufacturer of all types of copper J antennas,uhf,vhf, 6 meter,10 meter, portable roll ups, combinations etc.
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3658 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8930 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]