Search Results for "15 m wire antenna"27 links
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 5445 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12020 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3885 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 2774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 48755 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 1764 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 Meter horizontal loop antenna
- An horizontal full wave wire loop antenna for the 80 meters band by W4HM
[ Hits: 4110 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- AA1K Beverages
- The Beverage is a receiving antenna made of wire and no more than 10-15 feet above ground.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multiband Wire Dipole
- A multiband dipole antenna that can work on 15 20 and 40 meters band made with common materials by IW7EHC
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- J-pole antenna for 915MHz
- A 915 MHz four bay j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5378 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5392 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6563 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5290 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The CE0Y 7 m Triple Leg
- The supporting structure is a 15-m-glassfibre mast of DX-Wire. The antenna can be used on all bands from 10 to 40 m.
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
[ Hits: 13693 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 6152 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- W3DZZ Antenna
- A wire antenna for HF bands of 80 40 20 15 10 meters
[ Hits: 5667 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 61206 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 35482 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Cookie Cantenna Wi-Fi
- Make a cheap, portable, high performance (15-18 db) directional antenna out of commonly available parts that can be purchased in most grocery and hardware stores.
[ Hits: 5566 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39452 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
15 m wire antenna
You can try similar termsez wire antenna hf wire antenna zip wire antenna antenna wire ndb wire antenna fan wire antenna wire antenna wire antenna 160 20m wire antenna 440 wire antenna 15 m wire antenna wire antenna 10 80 antenna wire for ham ant swl wire antenna 10m wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links