Search Results for "2 el yagi"161 links
Antennas : 10M
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4786 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3858 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 6973 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 10191 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 25323 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 44776 | Votes: 235 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5977 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5024 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 25294 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4497 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters
- Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
[ Hits: 7332 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m 2 element Yagi antenna
- 2 elements short boom yagi for 80 meters
[ Hits: 20286 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3453 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- G3SYC Antenna page
- 2 element Yagi antanna plan from G3SYC
[ Hits: 5571 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8535 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39105 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3903 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]