Search Results for "2 meter frequencies"5 links
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots that I use on lower frequencies by W1TR
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Informative site for 11-meter. The site including: packet, cb, 11mtrs, frequencies, callsigns in dutch
[ Hits: 2680 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13733 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- 2 Meter FM Channelized Frequencies
- It is possible to program almost every repeater and simplex frequency for most areas for the entire 2 meter FM band plan into a radio's memory channels.
[ Hits: 6268 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]