Search Results for "2 meter swr meter"26 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4298 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 10 meter wonderbar antenna
- 10 Meter WonderBar Antenna, present an SWR 1:1 over entire band, great DX, rotateable by hand, 8 ft long - build for about $20
[ Hits: 4119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband 80/160 Meter Dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band by K5GP
[ Hits: 2419 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 667 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 30 Meter Loop by N9MW
- This antenna is an easy one day construction project. It was made out of common number 12 stranded electrical wire. Read more about SWR reports and home brewing details.
[ Hits: 4153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6368 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole, tunable
- An adjustable VSWR, 2 meter J-Pole
[ Hits: 5933 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4584 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 20m Quarter Wave Vertical
- A quarter wave vertical antenna for 20 meters band, with a good swr on 200 KHz. This antenna is basically made from two lengths of emt conduit by N0EQ
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High SWR after AL-811 10 Meter mod
- Are you experiencing very high SWR with the 10M Modification to Ameritron AL-811 amplifier ? This is a good forum topic to fix this problem.
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 1995 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 1.85 ]
- Converting ZetaGi HP201 for ham bands
- Conversion of Zetagi HP201 SWR wattmeter for HF Amateur Bands by G8ODE
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz SWR/WATTmeter A project from Il Club Autocostruttori of the Padova ARI club Italy
[ Hits: 2791 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.71 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8912 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Wifi VSWR Meter
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter to build yourself
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- G3TXQ SWR meter
- Based on the N2PK design, this swr meter use a stockton directional coupler
[ Hits: 2295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2PK SWR Meter
- HF Forward Power & Return Loss (SWR) Meter
[ Hits: 1713 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wideband SWR meter
- About SWR, and use of SWR Meter, home made a swr meter.
[ Hits: 4403 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A Wifi (V)SWR Meter
- When building antennas for the Wifi band , a need for an easy way to check the antennas arise.
This is a project for a 2.4 GHz band SWR Meter
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]