Search Results for "2 metre"53 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 85539 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 28969 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.66 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9393 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2678 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4967 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
[ Hits: 7127 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2 metre jpole antenna
- A two metre antenna project
[ Hits: 1825 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 30922 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- HF Receiving Loop
- This experiment was inspired by Peter VK2TPM's receiving loop experiments for 80 metres.
[ Hits: 1478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 39677 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- South Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club
- an established organization that provides the services of two 2 metre repeaters, a 70cm repeater, VE testing / education, and public service assistance to the Penetanguishene / Midland community
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK2KFJ, Steve in Sydney, Australia.
- VK2KFJ amatuer radio information pages, including packet radio, six metres, radio modifications, local repeater lists.
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 50 Mhz Sounds
- Large collection by vk2qf
[ Hits: 7518 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 2.72 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 metre Voice Repeater listing for VK and ZL region
- an up to date listing for 6 metre repeaters in the Australia (VK) and New Zealand (ZL) regions
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log For the Radio Amateur on all bands from 180 metres to 24GHz by G0MDO
[ Hits: 3739 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- converting Philips FM-828E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-828 E band down to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- converting Philips FM-92 E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-92E to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- converting AWA RT-85 E band to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA RT-85 transceiver down to 6 metres.
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- converting AWA 25M-22 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-22 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- converting AWA 25M-1 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-1 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 1086 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms11 metre 40 metre 20 metre 2 metre 80 metre dip metre metre 75 metre 40 metre beam 4 metre antenna 40 metre dipole 12 metre loop 11 metre band six metre dipole for ver 11 metre maps
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links