Search Results for "20 m beacon"24 links
- Loop antenna for NDBs
- Nondirectional Radio Beacons, NDBs, can easily by received with this loop. Resonant in the 200 – 500kHz range, the loop antenna is directional, sensitive, and quiet.
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5083 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W8NGA Beacon
- 28.207 MHz 5 watts into a 10 meter Ringo
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- F5ZUU Beacon
- From June 2006 on 28.2415 MHz
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DLØIGI - 28 MHz Beacon
- 28.205 MHz Beacon in JN57MT Distrikt Oberbayern (C)
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3VD Beacons
- Operate 28 50 144 432 1200 Mhz beacons
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- K6JCA Beacon
- A 10 Meter Beacon on 28.222 MHz
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4S7B Sri Lanka Beacon
- IARU NCDXF Beacon in Sri Lanka 4S7B working on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Propagation Beacon
- The VE3TO/B beacon has been on the air since 11 September 2006 active on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHz antennas based in Canada
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Beacon Finder
- This project is a radio frequency receiver that will help the user the trace the direction and distance of transmitter beacon(s) operating at 433MHz frequency by Cornell Univerity
[ Hits: 1278 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2875 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- NCDXF Beacon for Android
- NCDXF Beacon is a simple tool to monitor the NCDXF beacons on the Ham Radio bands 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m.
Upon start the the time will be synchronized with an NTP server.
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 2790 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple Beacon Monitor
- Displays the actual transmitting beacons of the NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project.
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Morse Code Beacon Keyer
- This circuit stores a single morse code message as bits in an EPROM chip, the message is sent to a relay which can key a CW transmitter.
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 137.7kHz QRSS on one chip
- This article describes a simple QRSS beacon exciter for the DX portion of the 2200m amateur band.
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Beacon kit
- CW Beacon kit by Expanded Spectrum Systems
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Arduino Beacon
- A multi-mode QRP radio beacon built around the Arduino.
This radio propagation beacon transmitter project is presented by M0XPD
[ Hits: 662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]