Search Results for "20 m beam"53 links
- Maria Maluca for 6 to 20 meters
- A two elements beam antenna tunable from 6 to 20 meters, based on the Maria Maluca antenna project by DB9EX, in german
[ Hits: 2144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3997 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 10491 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam
- A compact beam antenna that can be built At home, construction details for the 20M (14Mhz) version
[ Hits: 5220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 9668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 31372 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 8652 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5521 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Homebrewed Hexbeam by PG3N
- PG3N peter documents how to build an homemade hexbeam antenna
[ Hits: 2365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8731 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2291 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 4012 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4289 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1878 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 11457 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- 3 Element Yagi using Hamsticks
- A 3 element minibeam yagi using hamstick for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 3867 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- World Wide Radio Group Norway
- 20 WW 118 op Sly, Division Director of the WWRG Norway.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6908 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39490 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2644 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3704 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7423 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
20 m beam
You can try similar termsbeam mt beam beam map hq-1 beam 10m beam 220 225 mhz beam pdl beam 11m beam hex beam ant w beam vhf beam x beam hf beam d beam v beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links