Search Results for "220 antenna"6 links
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZS6BKW in Inverted-V format
- ZS6BKW antenna design in inverted-v format antenna design at QRZ forums
[ Hits: 2405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4291 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- HAM IV Rotor restoration
- HAM-IV antenna rotor repari and restore
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 824 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna car tv antenna dab antenna 70 mhz antenna zig zag antenna antenna for 6 m i antenna for vhf antenna 20 m gps antenna gsm-antenna sw antenna end-fed antenna uhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links