Search Results for "4 1 balun"62 links - and 1 categories
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2612 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21463 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 31026 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Another Ugly Choke Balun
- A home made balun build using a short length of 4 inch drain pipe and 18 foot of RG58 by G4APL
[ Hits: 7143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- OH7SV Windom baluns
- Windom baluns for kilowatt range made with two ferrite toroidal cores amidon ft-140-61 and another schema with two ferrite rods
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 41890 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 83405 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Balun single core 4:1 analysis
- Real 4:1 Transmission Line Balun with Balanced Load
[ Hits: 5816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZS6KMD Nescafe 4:1 Balun
- Making a 4:1 balun with a nescafe coffee jar lid and a toroid
[ Hits: 4300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew A 4 To 1 Balun
- How to build a to 1 balun by N1HFX
[ Hits: 10798 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Build a 4:1 Guanella Balun
- Step-By-Step Construction of a 4:1 Current-Type Guanella Balun by W1CG
[ Hits: 9236 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 3958 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a HB 4:1 voltage BALUN for 1KW
- In depth detail with photos on how to build your own HB 4:1 voltage BALUN that will run 1KW. Inexpensive and fun to build.
[ Hits: 7209 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Low Power 4:1 Balun
- Build a Low Power 4:1 Balun , by Charles Greene, W1CG with full-color, full-resolution graphics from the pages of QRP Homebrewer
[ Hits: 3658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A 4:1 Balun
- A single-core 4:1 current balun of improved performance by Chris Trask N7ZWY PDF file
[ Hits: 19097 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40m Mono Dipole Antenna
- A home made 40m monoband dipole antenna and 1:1 Ugly Balun by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4907 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19201 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7068 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5343 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3814 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
4 1 balun
You can try similar terms4 to 1 balun 1 6 balun 1 to 9 balun 1 to 1 balun 9 1 balun 28 mhz balun balun 1to 1hf 6 1 balun balun 1:6 12 1 balun 2 to 1 balun balun 1:12 balun vhf-balun 6:1 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links