Search Results for "4 wire"198 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22617 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 33800 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3045 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 47211 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section
[ Hits: 24380 | Votes: 169 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 9041 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5350 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5700 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 60894 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5042 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6468 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9053 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26610 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7764 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- SardineCanAntenna - Seattle Wireless
- Sardine Can Antenna. is a BiQuad or Bi circle - wire length each side (8 x 1/4 waves ) 31 mm
[ Hits: 8825 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5685 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 35272 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- Listen to public service communications within Bay County, Michigan, USA.
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3675 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- RACOM - Radio modems
- RACOM is a Czech company specialized in design and production of radio modems and other devices for wireless data networks for radio channels from 140 to 900 MHz. RACOM radio data networks are suitable for data transfer in telemetry & SCADA applications, transaction networks, security systems, IP networks and firts of all mobile tracking and fleet management.
[ Hits: 661 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Spectra SDR Software Defined Radio
- Power Tools, communications architecture wireless mobile middleware tool
[ Hits: 2795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bbc new: home network on electricity wires
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband news : another bpl trial dropped
- The company trialing the technology has decided BPL was not "commercially deployable," and has instead decided to focus on wireless mesh networking in the region
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]