Search Results for "4 wire"193 links
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 Ω feed line by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10118 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5648 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40 meter delta loop - M0MCX
- Pictures and details of a wire delta loop antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7042 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 21946 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4447 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- To Trap or Not to Trap
- An interesting article on traps, pros and cons of trapping by W4RNL
[ Hits: 3662 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 12963 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 3691 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 10824 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 58366 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 47409 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antique Wireless And Scientific Instruments
- An on-line museum featuring over 400 pictures of radios and related items from the 1920's
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Military Wireless Museum
- Military vintage radio collection including spy sets, SOE, SIS, MI6. Classic vintage military radio sets, British, German, Japanese, USA plus other countries.
[ Hits: 2857 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W4FDX Mid Florida DX Association
- The mid florida dx association was formed in february 2005. to promote friendship and cooperation among amateur radio (wireless) operators primarily
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7337 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3590 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3317 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]