Search Results for "4 wire"229 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Delta Loop Antennas
- K4TX Delta Loop for 40 Meters
- 40 Meter 2 Element Parasitic Delta Loop wire antenna with pictures of delta loop assembling
[ Hits: 6446 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4603 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3145 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 48498 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- To Trap or Not to Trap
- An interesting article on traps, pros and cons of trapping by W4RNL
[ Hits: 3901 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
[ Hits: 6038 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14378 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5141 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6595 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9187 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 27300 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7809 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- SardineCanAntenna - Seattle Wireless
- Sardine Can Antenna. is a BiQuad or Bi circle - wire length each side (8 x 1/4 waves ) 31 mm
[ Hits: 9646 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36176 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12712 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Listen to public service communications within Bay County, Michigan, USA.
[ Hits: 1349 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7675 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1205 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord 4 wire what wire goes where tri wire 80 m 6m wire tri wire key wire 2 wire 11 m wire 20/2 fm wire 2 wire to 2 wire mic. wire for bc 980 ssb mic wire 3 guy wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links