4 wire235 links
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11220 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5826 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51250 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23689 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 2044 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23584 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5681 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60580 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 50742 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The G4ZU Bird Yagi
- Interesting variant on the 3-element Yagi.
Lightweight fiberglass (or similar) tubes supporting a wire structure of elements
[ Hits: 3100 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Antique Wireless And Scientific Instruments
- An on-line museum featuring over 400 pictures of radios and related items from the 1920's
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Military Wireless Museum
- Military vintage radio collection including spy sets, SOE, SIS, MI6. Classic vintage military radio sets, British, German, Japanese, USA plus other countries.
[ Hits: 2995 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W4FDX Mid Florida DX Association
- The mid florida dx association was formed in february 2005. to promote friendship and cooperation among amateur radio (wireless) operators primarily
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1675 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3461 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord mic wire ez-wire end fed wire end fed 40m wire tri-wire wire a mic wire 4 wire 6m wire ez wire 2 wire to 2 wire what wire goes where 2 wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links