The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
Long Range Wi-Fi
- Long range Wi-Fi antennas you can build. Helicals, parabolics, and biquads discussed. How to add external antennas to WUSB54GC and F5D7050 usb wireless adapters for long range connections.