Search Results for "40m band"66 links - and 1 categories
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 9827 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- 40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7563 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- TLV40m antenna
- Top Loaded vertical antenna for 40m Band with elevated radials
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40 meter double bazooka antenna
- A double bazooka antenna plan for the cw portion of the 40 meter band by k0ru
[ Hits: 8009 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 18365 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.01 ]
- 40m Mono Dipole Antenna
- A home made 40m monoband dipole antenna and 1:1 Ugly Balun by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 12961 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 16767 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 40m broadband vertical antenna
- A loopy loop loaded vertical antenna operating range 7.0 to 7.3 MHz by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 5662 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4566 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6383 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 24489 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40meter band beacon on 7,039.6 MHz
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 922 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OM International sideband society incorporated nets 75M, 40M, and 20M Nets begin one hour earlier during Daylight Savings Time
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2572 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4207 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3375 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4206 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- LY1GP software defined radios
- TinySDR for 80m band and ZetaSDR for 40m band
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]