Search Results for "40m band"80 links - and 1 categories
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10523 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12415 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17691 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9658 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- TLV40m antenna
- Top Loaded vertical antenna for 40m Band with elevated radials
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19123 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- 40m Mono Dipole Antenna
- A home made 40m monoband dipole antenna and 1:1 Ugly Balun by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 25161 | Votes: 195 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14138 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6923 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 25536 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OM International sideband society incorporated nets 75M, 40M, and 20M Nets begin one hour earlier during Daylight Savings Time
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4303 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4498 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
You can try similar termswide band or narrow band all band cross band repe band uhf l band top band out of band 9 band 20 40 80m band all band air band ka band 2m band ism band x band mid band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links