A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40mband (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 8929 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 9753 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.33 ]
40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7501 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Top Loaded vertical antenna for 40mBand with elevated radials
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40mBand with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40mband, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40mband the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2531 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40mbands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!