Weak signal software
(Featuring 12 resources)
- Argo is a freeware windows viewer for MTHELL, Slow CW, like QRSS and DFCW. Can be used for EME operations by I2PHD and IK2CZL
[ Hits: 3796 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 13113 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 16619 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- A freeware program to dig out weak signals buried in noise, functionally similar to the excellent FFTDSP of AF9Y, but with the added bonus of real time audio filtering of the incoming signals. Just point and click with the mouse, and the selected signal will stand out from the QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 6002 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Multiplatoform freeware DSP software. Linrad has its origin in software that was developed for 144 MHz EME CW but it is quite general and should be seen more like a kit for designing a receiver that a receiver for some particular usage.
It can be used as a CW receiver with a small time delay and a fast waterfall graph. A dsp for conventional receiver to imporve signals readability, a spectrum analyzer.
[ Hits: 7386 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.01 ]
- MAP65 works together with the Linrad software. The Linrad/MAP65 combination implements a wideband, polarization-matching receiver for the JT65B protocol.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MF TeleType
- MF TeleType is a program for amateur radio digital communication via sound card, ham radio chat program for extra reliable text transmissions over long distance
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Winrad is a software program designed to implement a so-called Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE
[ Hits: 2636 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- A proposed new signal format for LF weak-signal work, It can be used for beacons and for two way communication
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WOLF GUI
- GUI for the KK7KA Wolf software, that was originally written as command line interface only.
Wolf is a weak signal software
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
| New Links|| Last Serarch|
6 meter Power Amplifier
80m Band Delta Loop over Salt Water ...
80m Direct Conversion Receiver
Ameritron AL-80B Review
Mic Tips for the IC-706
80-20m homebrew CW SSB Transciever
Home Made 5KV Capacitor
Headset Adapter and Footswitch
Variable Regulated Power Supply
SSTV for iOS
1:2.5 Balun for multiband Deltaloop
ZETAGI B303 Mod for 50MHz
One Valve CW transmitter
, amateur satellites
, antique radios
, qsl printing
, yaesu vr-5000
, operating modes
, hustler 5-btv
, rhombic antenna
, radio repair
, 4 element quad
, internet and radio
, yaesu ft-897
, solarcon a99
, active antenna
, multi mode
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links