5 band dipole
about 5 band dipole on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : 160M Antennas : 17M
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas Antennas : 40M Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Bazooka Antennas : CobWebb Antennas : Log Periodic Antennas : Loop Antennas : Multiband
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 22767 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 18713 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 4476 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
Antennas : OCF Antennas : Shortwave Antennas : Wire Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : G5RV Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Vertical Antennas
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9253 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 37264 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio (ham) bands
[ Hits: 39933 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links