Search Results for "50 s radio"243 links
Antennas : Yagi
- G3SYC Antenna page
- 2 element Yagi antanna plan from G3SYC
[ Hits: 5571 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Lino Esposito Collins Collector
- Collins receivers years 1950's-1980's. Genova-Radio/Icb:20 years of work with Collins receivers. Trapani-Radio:Collins rx 651s-1. Collins Advertising 1950's-1960's.
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- PX Clube
- CB radio group in Brazil
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2423 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Longwave Non-Directional Beacons
- Beacons operating in the longwave radio spectrum, generally between 200 and 450 kHz
[ Hits: 5017 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- Radio klub Cerkno S50E
- Good contest and DX results, photos, movies, rent-a-QTH, WRTC 2000 host.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QSL Information Pages QIP for BCL
- QSL Information Pages QIP for BC-DXers -
more than 50000 qsl logs from more than 10000 BC-DX radio stations
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- YC2GTB R.Soerjo
- Personal site dedicated to amateur radio. About me and my activities. This is also a homepage for Maternal and Neonatal Health Central Java Online, The Indonesian Society for Perinatology, Matweb Network
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XE1KK Ramon
- Ham radio satellites, XE1KK/B beacon on 50.023 MHz, and some other radio experiments.
[ Hits: 519 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- S50U Danilo
- You may find here some stuff concerning contesting and DX-ing.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD4IMU Ernest
- Contains radio modification information. Frequencies for scanner users, and links to major callsign servers.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sarawak Club News Forum
- Get The Latest Announcement Activities of Amateur Radio Club Sarawak.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A World of Wireless, Radio Museum
- A World of Wireless is our virtual radiomuseum. It shows the history of radio from a Dutch perspective. Learn about the early history, enjoy the nostalgia or browse our database. Our free diagram service contains 150 downloadable Philips diagrams.
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- CQ VHF Magazine
- CQ VHF - Ham Radio Above 50 MHz
[ Hits: 4391 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- W7FG Vintage Manuals
- Over 5000 operator and service manuals for almost all radios
[ Hits: 13188 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Kenwood Smart Memory KSM by pp1etl
- KSM Kenwood Smart Memory is a program to read and update the memory channels of a Kenwood amateur radio. The current supported types are: TS-450S, TS-570D, TS-570S, TS-690S, TS-870S, TS-940S,TS-950S.
[ Hits: 9036 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- The Raymond Sarrio Company
- Over 3500 radio and test equipment manuals, plus an batteries for two-way radios, laptops, and camcorders.
[ Hits: 2124 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- New Zealand Radio DX League
- Specialising in MW, SW, FM, and Utility DX for 50 years from the Pacific DX paradise of New Zealand. Monthly magazine. Membership open to DXers worldwide.
[ Hits: 1770 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 17708 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- It is a simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
[ Hits: 1014 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12428 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 50 ohm dummy load
- Make your own dummy load with two 100-ohm 5W resistors
[ Hits: 9641 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20349 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]