6 el yagi
about 6 el yagi on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 [next]
Antennas : 15M Antennas : 2M
Antennas : 6M
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5965 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3524 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11607 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 15782 | Votes: 255 | Rating: 7.23 ]
Antennas : 80M Antennas : J-Pole Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Satellite Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Yagi Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Power Meter Software : Antenna analysis
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4486 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 37002 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- 50 Mhz 6 element yagi
- G3PTO antenna drawing plan for a 50Mhz 6 Element Yagi
[ Hits: 11816 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4041 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A portable three element 6M yagi
- Six meters, 3 Elements yagi
[ Hits: 4819 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1788 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Six element yagi antenna for the 50 MHz
- Christoph petermann's df9cy six element yagi antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 eleemts yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links