Search Results for "6 el yagi"114 links
Antennas : 2M
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- Design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Duoband 5 element yagi antenna 4m and 6m
- Here is data of YU7EF Pop 5 elm 4+6m dual band yagi antenna made with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DJ9BV yagis for 50 Mhz
- Six meter band DJ9BV yagi antennas by YT1VP
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- 6 Meter Direction Agile 3 Element Yagi Antenna
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 3 element Yagi for 50 Mhz
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 6m.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Duoband-Yagi for 10m and 6 m
- This Duoband-Yagi has a boom of 3.60 m and 3 elements for 10 m 4 elements for 6 m and one feedpoint with 50 Ohm
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Six elements for Six Meters
- A Six-element Yagi Beam for 6 Meter by W1JR proiddes a power gain of 10.2 dB over a dipole it is built on a 24 foot long boom
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 50 MHz
- EF0603S is a 3 element portable yagi antenna for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 50 MHz high gain antenna - ZS2FM
- A nine element long yagi on a 9.2m boom antenna for six meter band by ZS2FM
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Build Yagi antennas that works
- Excellent article on How to Build A Yagi Antenna That Works by Paul NO8D DX Engineering
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- UHF Satellite Yagi
- Building the UHF Cheap Yagi for Satellite Communication
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
- 2m Skeleton Slot yagi Stack
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact and effective 2m 70cm antenna
- Antenna was designed for SO-50 satellite operation but can be used for any VHF/UHF activity.
It's a mix of a Moxon Antenna and a Yagi antenna.
It has gains 4 dBd on 2m and 6.5 dBd on 70cm bands and it is fed via single 50 Ohm cable.
[ Hits: 1936 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- 6 Elements on 50 MHz / 6 metres de VK4ADC
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 elements Yagi Antenna for 50 Meters
- YT1VP Yagi antenna for 6 meters
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 4 element Yagi For 50 Mhz
- A 4 elements Yagi Antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Duo Band for 4 and 6 meters
- A 6 element for 6 meters and a 7 elements for 4 meters duoband yagi antenna
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- EME on 50MHz
- Making EME contacts on six meter band. An US Experience using a pair of 8 yagi arrays for the 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yagi Optimizer
- YO Yagi Optimizer by K6STI is an old MSDOS based antenna modelling software that has been very popular among ham radio community. YO.exe is still today used to optimize Yagi Antennas.
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
6 el yagi
You can try similar terms144 mhz yagi yagi 17m 20m yagi 800 mhz yagi yagi-2-m 144 146 mhz 8 d 5 el yagi yagi 2 el yagi yagi ud 146 mhz yagi yagi 10m yagi wi fi 7 mhz yagi 6 el yagi for 2m cb yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links