An 80-160magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5020 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
160meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
Comparison of two windomantennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO