Search Results for "60 m antenna"226 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 2933 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 2902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5077 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
- Here is a successful 160 Meter short TX loop antenna
4 feet high, 3 feet wide, and 6 inches deep.
[ Hits: 6725 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80/160 Dual band vertical
- This 80/160 meter antenna is constructed from six 12 foot aluminum tubes to form a slip-up mast antenna some 60 feet high by K0RWU
[ Hits: 5231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Receiving Loops antennas for 1.8 Mhz
- An article on how to build an efficient receive only loop antenna for 160 meters by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- N4IS - New Waller Flag
- Hi performance 160/80m rotatable RX antenna
[ Hits: 2564 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3573 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7245 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 4:1 balun for 160 to 10 meters
- Articke By Clay Wynn
[ Hits: 28694 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19273 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 8194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Q&D Multiband Antenna
- A brick, some PVC tubing and a few other common
hardware store items can be transformed into an effective Quick & Dirty RF-launcher—for less than $25! By Michael Atlas, N7FC
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4442 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IK4DCS 80-160 mt Sloper antennas
- My Sloopers antennas for 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 10856 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- ND5S6 160 meters operations
- Antennas and operating note on 160 meters
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]