Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
- More than just massive amounts of nationwide police scanner frequencies and radio scanner frequencies. Even more than a general scanner resource. We have links, e-mail groups, frequencies, tips, ideas, message boards, polls, and a place for scanner enthusiasts to unite.
Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
Control program for TM-D710
- Code for controlling the frequency and the band on the Kenwood TM-D710. C code for configuring the TNC on the Kenwood TM-D710.
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
- CI-V Test for Win98 (others not tested, but should work) is a simple freeware program to display received CI-V messages in Hex and text, and send commands for test purposes to the rig. This program is not intended to convienently control your rig, just explore the functions of CI-V.
- Ham Helper is a tool that will help Ham Radio operators with many tasks. Features include UTC Time display, Callsign Country lookup, internet callsign lookup, band plans, W1AW schedule, bearing/distance calculation and more.