A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
Comparison of Beverage antenna
- A ranking of receiving antennas based on noise being evenly distributed in all directions. These rankings are most accurate in the frequency range of AM broadcast, 160 or 80 meter bands
Antennas for HF mobile operationpop
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
New HF antenna HB9ABX
- A new, revolutionary design allows the construction of small HF antennas,
which provide the same efficiency as large antennas. This antenna can be built for all HF bands, from 10 to 80 m.
Half square antenna
- The elevated half square antenna is a very simple antenna that can be constructed from common materials yet gives significant improvement over a dipole at the same elevation. Ground mounted versions of this antenna are commonly used in amateur radio for 75/80 and 160 meter bands
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
HalloSat AO-40 Special Edition
- Freeware Tracking Program for AO-40.Based on Windows timesetting, thus automatic switching between normal and daylight saving time. Preview listings with a view to the passband schedule, to the squint angle and elevation. Integrated frequency calculation for transmit frequency (uplink) depending on receive frequency (downlink) with a view to dopplershift. CAT – Control for all Icom – Transceivers without IC-821.
A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!