Search Results for "8 band"530 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4362 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 83423 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 118785 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Helical loop antenna for 20 meters
- A Helical Loop Antenna for the 20-meters Band
[ Hits: 4919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 48869 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6913 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- Sterba Curtain Antenna for 40 meters
- A forty meters band sterba curtain antenna notes by KB8PGW
[ Hits: 3299 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10188 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3692 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band
[ Hits: 9920 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3899 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5400 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Levy F9HJ Antenna
- A small multiband antenna for vacation in french
[ Hits: 5173 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- UA1DZ antenna - description and chart
- HF 4 bands (7-14-21-28) vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 3535 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DK7ZB 144 mhz Yagis
- High gain, good pattern and acceptable bandwidth. These aims can be realized with a radiation-resistance of 25-35Ohms, because the 28-Ohm-feedpoint is very simple to match.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- KD4MZM Beacon system
- The kd4mzm ham radio beacon system running a Cobra 148 GTL 40 channel AM/SSB unit modified to the 10 meter band
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SB220 SB221 arcing problems improvements mods
- This article explores the claim an amplifier might arc from a parasitic oscillation, damaging capacitors, bandswitches, or other components.
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4-1000A Project HF Amplifier
- An 80-10 meter band switchable HF amp using a 4-1000A
[ Hits: 5333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 22564 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3370 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SUPERVOX - S 300
- AM CW SSB linear amplifier for 160 80 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termswide band or narrow band all band cross band repe two band with fm band 2m band air band low band s-band l band ku band tri band 220 tri band uhf l band day band 80m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links