Search Results for "8 band"579 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 4122 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6279 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antennas for the Low Bands
- Articles on TX and RX antennas for the low bands, 80 and 106 meters by John Tait
[ Hits: 4584 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A 40 meters DDRR Antenna
- A direct drive ring radiator antenna for the 40 meters band by W6WYQ QST article.
[ Hits: 2693 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.37 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22510 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1991 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7842 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5361 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8857 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16658 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23452 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Dual Band J Pole
- Dual band J pole operational over the entire 6Mtr band (50 - 54MHz) and the entire 2Mtr band (144 - 148MHz), slightly favouring the upper half of both bands by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 3484 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5891 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9605 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- 23cms antenna
- The DL6WU 23cm YAGI, The Bassoon 3 band J-Pole antennas, pictures and building plan
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 160-Meter Band: An Enigma Shrouded in Mystery
- Lights on why 160 meters is so unpredictable and what’s being done to reveal its secrets
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DK9IP - A Band Decoder for the TS-850
- A Band Decoder for the Kenwood TS-850 HF-Transceiver
by Winfried Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD (April 2001)
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band vhf band 6 band off band 6 band ocr 6 band ocf out of band six band ocf 9 band 30 m band all band cb band top band air band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links