Search Results for "9 band"330 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 160 m Full Loop Antenna
- 160 meter band horizontal full wave loop antenna
[ Hits: 3356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Vk5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antenna
- VK5BR article on home brewing your own EH Antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 7 MHz
- DF9CY experience on a vertical antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 14 el 70 MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- This is a true monster Yagi for the 4m band which has a 50Ohm feedpoint with wide band performance yet the gain and F/B of a low impedance Yagi.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 4 over 4 Yagi for use on 50 MHz:
- 4 Stacked 4 element yagi for six meters band
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- A Six element antenna for the 50 MHz Amateur Radio Band v4 by DF9CY
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 9 Element for 432 MHz
- DF9CY 9 Element yagi antenna for 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Antenna
- How to Build an All-Band Wide-Band G5RV Amateur Radio Ham Radio Antenna: Work the World of DX Radio with Low Cost - Low Profile G5RV
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G7FEK Limited space antenna
- A small antenna for all amateur bands, including 80 meters, and in a small garden without the compromise. An ideal replacement for those half size antennas such as the 1/2 size G5RV and Windom 40
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- 160 through UHF rotating tower system
- This is the 195-foot tall rotating Rohn 55G tower at W8JI with yagis for 40 20 15 and 6 meter bands.
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 23 cm loop antenna
- Loop yagi antenna for 23 cm band based on N6CA project
[ Hits: 1389 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- VHF UHF Slim Jim Antenna
- A vertical monoband antenna design that can work from 6 meters to 70 cm by F5ZV in French
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Bendigo Sideband Radio Club Inc.
- The BSB Radio Club Inc has been in Bendigo since 1977 that is 34 years continual operating as a CB Radio Club.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- ARRL DX Contest 2011
- W/VE amateurs work as many amateur stations in as many DXCC countries of the world as possible on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meter bands.
Foreign amateurs (also including KH6, KL7, CY9, and CYØ) work as many W/VE stations in as many of the 48 contiguous states and provinces as possible.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jim, G3RTE and Phil, G3SWH will be QRV on all bands 80 to 10 metres as VK9C/G6AY on CW only from the Cocos Island Motel on West Island between 22nd February and 5th March 2011
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WebSDR in Rhode Island USA
- N8LI WebSDR receiver on 40 meters band from Rhode Island USA
[ Hits: 3780 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- OK (CZECH) 6 m Firsts
- List of countries that have been worked from the Czech Republic on 50 MHz band since January 1, 1993
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom IC-T90 Kenwood TH-F6
- Review bu N9EWO about this triple band transceivers
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scan UK Frequncies Group
- A UK Scanning Forum containing UK Frequencies from HF, VHF and UHF in databases and lists. Airband, Shopwatch, Military, Shops, Taxi's etc.
[ Hits: 1020 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1168 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3147 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- VHF Broadcast Passband Filter
- VHF Broadcast Passband Filter (88 108 MHz) by DF9CY
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna pre-amplifier for 10 m
- A simple & effective antenna pre-amp for 10m. Band (28-29.7 MHz)
[ Hits: 1356 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Duet CW RTX
- Design for a dual-band CW transceiver using the AD9834 Direct Digital Synthesizer
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]