Search Results for "9 band"351 links
Antennas : 160M
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 2955 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4668 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HB9MTN DDRR Antenna for 50 Mhz
- Pictures and dimensions of and HB9MTN DDRR antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 31032 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Build a multiband dipole
- A nicely documented procedure to build a multiband dipole spending $30 in material and half an hour in assembling by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 10101 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5105 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 41978 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17337 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The K9FD Receiving Loop
- The Answer To Suburban DXing On the Low Bands - by Merv Schweigert, K9FD
[ Hits: 3217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- HB9MTN Loop for BCL
- Magnetic Loop antenna for broadcasts band reception
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 30-10 M
- A light and portable magnetic loop antenna
with improved bandwidth and performance by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1504 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 9;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3853 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
It’s only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 4877 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Main Page - RadioCanadaDXGroup
- The Radio Canada DX Group is a non-profit, 11-meter, Citizens Band Radio Group, established in 1969.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The 160-Meter Band: An Enigma Shrouded in Mystery
- Lights on why 160 meters is so unpredictable and whatâ€™s being done to reveal its secrets
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DK9IP - A Band Decoder for the TS-850
- A Band Decoder for the Kenwood TS-850 HF-Transceiver
by Winfried Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD (April 2001)
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Interferences and filtering
- General information on Filter passbands, interferences, TVI and RFI problems
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Narrow Band-Pass filter for HF
- Band-pass filters can be critical components in
competitive stations. This setup may help
put your station on the map.
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
- These inexpensive, easily built filters can be the buffer you need between the signals you want to hear and send and those you don’t!
[ Hits: 2580 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters part 2
- Part 2—You’re now much closer to saying
goodbye to your unwanted signal problems!
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Band-Pass Filters for HF Transceivers
- Do your multiple-transmitter field day or contest efforts suffer from intrastation interference ?
[ Hits: 3049 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band best cw band cb band ka band ham band bc band 6 band off day band out of band all band ssb cw hf qrp 10m band s band 3 band hf band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links