Search Results for "9 band"352 links
Antennas : 160M
- Magnetic loop for 160 meters
- Pictures and calculated values for this home made magnetic loop antenna for the 160 meters band by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 2964 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4685 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HB9MTN DDRR Antenna for 50 Mhz
- Pictures and dimensions of and HB9MTN DDRR antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1964 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 31119 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Build a multiband dipole
- A nicely documented procedure to build a multiband dipole spending $30 in material and half an hour in assembling by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 10128 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5126 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 144-430 portable j-pole antenna
- A portable dual band j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 42089 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17392 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The K9FD Receiving Loop
- The Answer To Suburban DXing On the Low Bands - by Merv Schweigert, K9FD
[ Hits: 3226 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- HB9MTN Loop for BCL
- Magnetic Loop antenna for broadcasts band reception
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic loop for 30-10 M
- A light and portable magnetic loop antenna
with improved bandwidth and performance by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 9;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
It’s only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 4916 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Main Page - RadioCanadaDXGroup
- The Radio Canada DX Group is a non-profit, 11-meter, Citizens Band Radio Group, established in 1969.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freebanders antenna systems
- Yagi Quad's and Verticals simple explanations about freebanders antenna systems
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KH6 - Hawaii Sea Q Maui
- Hawaii, maui, Operating only as a ham radio station rental. Located in a private home, accommodating only ham operators.
Two towers, two tribanders, one 40 2 el, one WARC. A FT1000MP, TS-940S, FT100, HF only no 6 mtrs No linear operations.
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- The 160-Meter Band: An Enigma Shrouded in Mystery
- Lights on why 160 meters is so unpredictable and whatâ€™s being done to reveal its secrets
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DK9IP - A Band Decoder for the TS-850
- A Band Decoder for the Kenwood TS-850 HF-Transceiver
by Winfried Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD (April 2001)
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Interferences and filtering
- General information on Filter passbands, interferences, TVI and RFI problems
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Narrow Band-Pass filter for HF
- Band-pass filters can be critical components in
competitive stations. This setup may help
put your station on the map.
[ Hits: 1740 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters
- These inexpensive, easily built filters can be the buffer you need between the signals you want to hear and send and those you don’t!
[ Hits: 2592 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clean Up Your Signals with Band-Pass Filters part 2
- Part 2—You’re now much closer to saying
goodbye to your unwanted signal problems!
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Band-Pass Filters for HF Transceivers
- Do your multiple-transmitter field day or contest efforts suffer from intrastation interference ?
[ Hits: 3061 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band 40m band 80 m band ku band day band band map 40m band, 7.050 7.200 mh cb band low band air band c band ka band band out of band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links