Search Results for "all band"407 links - and 1 categories
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- 160 m broad banded coax inverted L antenna
- Based on a W4TWW project and modified by KN4LF
[ Hits: 4265 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Random wire Unun
- Get all band coverage with a single wire and the icom 703
[ Hits: 3686 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 1893 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3HH Multiband antenna
- A french pdf file that explain how to build a T2FD antenna in all its parts including balun
[ Hits: 1796 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- All Band inverted L antenna
- The inverted-L, using parallel feedline and an ATU, is an antenna with excellent potential as an all-band. Antennex article by W4RNL
[ Hits: 5933 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7106 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4727 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6827 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Pedestrian mobile HF antenna
- This antenna allow transmission and reception on all bands between 7Mhz and 28 Mhz. Similar in concept to the Miracle Whip by VK3YE
[ Hits: 2333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A Z match tuner for HF bands
- This small tuner by KC8AON has only 2 controls and will tune almost anything from 10 to 80
[ Hits: 8657 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5513 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 19737 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- WebSDR for VLF and 70 cm band
- Operated by Wouter Weggelaar PA3WEG in Delft Holland, it allow reception of VLF and 70cm band to receive satellite signals
[ Hits: 8552 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Sights and Sounds of Digital Signals
- Preview the waterfall signature of various digital signals and listen to the sound of the digital modes. Learn about the bandwidth requirements and why a linear transmitter path is critical to successful and correct use of many modes on the amateur bands by W1HKJ
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- AA1K Mobile operations
- 51 countries worked on 160 meters, and 275 countries on all bands from the car using a KJ7U screwdriver for 160-6 meters
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band band day band ka band all band air band 6 band off 6 band ocf 40m band six band ocf ham band low band sky band am band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links