Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
- The purpose of this web site is to promote JT6M as a mode of communication on both 6M and 4M band and guide users through setting up and using JT6M effectively.
Optimised for 6 metre band Meteor Scatter, JT6M allows you to make meteor scatter contacts easily.
JT6M is part of the WSJT suite of digital weak signal software applications developed by Joe Taylor, K1JT
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM