Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two allband tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
W3EDP Multi-band Antenna
- An Unorthodox Antenna, originally by W3AWH is considered a multi-band antenna suitable for fixed location use and as an easily deployable portable antenna for events such as Field Days.
IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
- HFRadio.US is a woman-owned small business that specializes in products for the HF market. We have our own line of broadband HF antennas plus other specialized products primarily for the Motorola Micom series radios.
811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers allbands including WARC bands.