Search Results for "all band"378 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 6M
- VK2ABQ Antenna for 50MHz
- A vertically-polarised VK2ABQ Antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X80 Multi-band HF Vertical Antenna Review
- The X80 is a commercial version of a so-called Rybakov vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 80-40-20-10 meter fan-dipole project
- Homebrew a 4 bands parallel fan dipole covering 80,40,20 and 10 meter by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 1182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m – 17m – 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9CV antenna
- An high performance directional antenna plan with dimensions for 40 to 10 mt bands
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 11 meter moxon antenna
- A moxon antenna for 11 meter band, suitable for 27 Mhz and 28 Mhz
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi Band Cage Dipole
- The N3UJJ multi band cage dipole antenna project thay can fit a small property
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A Multi-band HF loop antenna
- The multi band HF loop antenna, a good performer on 80 and 40-10 meters. This excellent article covers all aspects of designing a resonant loop antenna, examining gain and radiation patterns, and describing practical notes on how to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 2391 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- The 20-17-15 meter fan-dipole project
- A parallel multiband wire dipole project by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 559 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner project
- This Z-Match is a link coupled all-band tuner. Two all band tank circuits cover 3-14mhz and 14-30mhz. The tank output links are selected with a very heavy duty SPDT rotary switch.
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BiQuad 802.11b Antenna
- Home made WiFi 11dBi, wide band antenna by T. Marshall
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Cluster spots mapped in real time for all bands.
[ Hits: 2269 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International 70 MHz allocation
- Allocation of 4 meter band worldwide
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Longwave DXing
- Longwave refers to all frequencies below the lower end of the AM broadcasting band at 540 kHz
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals
- Decoding multiple Morse code signals automatically on a noisy RF band
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-690S Reviews
- The TS-690 was Kenwood All Mode Multi Band HF Transciever
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 review by G3XBM
- Yaesu FT817 all band, all mode handheld transceiver article.
[ Hits: 526 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 811 Linear Amplifier project
- A lower power desktop linear with integrated 120vac power supply. This, very compact, dual 811 version will deliver about 300 watts output. Covers all bands including WARC bands.
[ Hits: 1083 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2.4 GHz Spectrum Scanner
- A home made spectrum scanner for 2.4 GHz , a simple and easy project that will allow you to scan the 2.4 GHz ISM band in your immediate vicinity.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Band Monitor Scope by JF10ZL
- A 7 Mhz band monitor scope project that exchanges all existing signals of that timing of 7MHz-band to viewer image like a hill on the oscilloscope by JF10ZL
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]