Search Results for "all band"381 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10617 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3662 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4499 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6931 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Small Multiband IEK Antenna
- A multi band version of the EH antenna by Emilio S. Campus IS0IEK
[ Hits: 2190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5547 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 17288 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2654 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Levy F9HJ Antenna
- A small multiband antenna for vacation in french
[ Hits: 5189 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3384 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- The Notebook Antenna
- the multiband Notebook Antenna, so called because the entire antenna will fit easily inside a 1" thick 3-ring binder
[ Hits: 4532 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9165 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5742 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 48892 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV
- The ZS6BKW variant of the G5RV claims to offer multi-band coverage without the need for a tuner. This article looks at whether or not these claims are valid in a real life installation.
[ Hits: 5684 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
Itís only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 4830 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Digital modes sounds
- Ever wonder what all those funny sounds are that you come across from time to time on the ham bands
[ Hits: 2195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 4896 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.54 ]
- Eliminate QRM from 6 meters band
- The circuit described below will substantially reduce or completely eliminate interference from almost any local source whilst leaving the wanted signal relatively unaffected, even though it may be on the same frequencey by TREVOR, G3ZYY
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHFCtest4Win is software for contest logging QSO's on VHF bands (50MHz and up).
It is build for all windows versions from Windows 95 and up. by S52AA
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4709 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 10528 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.97 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 22625 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.72 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band 80 m band c band cb band air band 6 band ocf ku band low band pre amp five band 9 band l band 5 band 6 band ocr band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links