Search Results for "all band"356 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5071 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It’s compact, light, economical and doesn’t need any radial.
[ Hits: 11195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6342 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Canâ€™t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2427 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6473 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14760 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 5935 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4437 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6852 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 15499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- VKV zavody Contest site
- These pages containing informations about contesting on 144MHz and higher bands. All informations are only in Czech language.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Travis Co. REACT Team
- Radio emergency associated communications teams are volunteers who are organized internationally and use citizens band (cb) radios to provide public service communications for travelers and their local communities.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Considerate Opertator's Frequency Guide
- An ARRL guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found.
[ Hits: 3731 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Specifically UK-based discussion site for all radio enthusiasts - scanning, airband, SWL, amateur, etc
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
[ Hits: 4166 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- A small company that specializes in antennas and accessories for radio hobbyists who enjoy DXing the AM broadcast and LW bands
[ Hits: 1849 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 6405 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]