Search Results for "all band"420 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 ohm feed line, a PDF file by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 11163 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 4028 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5107 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3942 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2565 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 7342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 16822 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5931 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- W4HM explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5954 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
[ Hits: 2817 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9699 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4662 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Travis Co. REACT Team
- Radio emergency associated communications teams are volunteers who are organized internationally and use citizens band (cb) radios to provide public service communications for travelers and their local communities.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- European PSK Club
- The European PSK Club, or EPC for short, is an informal club of amateur radio operators dedicated to maintaining high levels of amateur radio communications on PSK modes. Its purpose is to promote activity and good operating practice on the PSK modes on all amateur bands
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital QSO Club
- The Digital QSO Amateur Radio Club DQSO is an informal club of amateur radio operators active use digital modes on all bands. Membership is free for any licensed radio amateurs.
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Specifically UK-based discussion site for all radio enthusiasts - scanning, airband, SWL, amateur, etc
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 30 meters digital group
- Group dedicated to 30 Meter digital activity on this unique HF band! All licensed Hams and SWLs anywhere are welcome to join in. Include live PSK 31 receiver, dx spots and event calendar
[ Hits: 4739 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 5058 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band band am band hf all band ant all band air band l-band 80 m band 3 band vfo low band six band ocf out of band swr 80m band band vfo
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links