Search Results for "all band"356 links - and 1 categories
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band by dl8ncr
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenne Maria Maluca
- An antenna originally planned in the sixties, a two element beam antenna tunable on several band, in french
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 7db gain antenna for 2 meters band
- This article describes building a 2-meter beam antenna with 7db gain for $7.00. Made of PVC and welding rod. Originally dated April 1993 by WB0CMT.
[ Hits: 2833 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 18704 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable 70cm Quadruple Quad Beam
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation was sought that did not have the drawbacks of a long Yagi antenna, principally a narrow beamwidth and bandwidth.
[ Hits: 3010 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Restricted space 80 meter antenna
- This article describe a small single wire antenna running on the side of the building allow operations on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 1867 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 3958 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- About broadband
- What you gain and what you lose.
While broadband and electrically small antennas may look attractive on the surface, they are by necessity compromises and usually don’t work as well as tuned antennas.
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 8050 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.45 ]
- VHF UHF European Beacons
- MMMonVHF maintains the data for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm bands in collaboration to LA0BY. This site allow display of a beacon map and latest beacon spots.
[ Hits: 2092 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- IV3GKE web cluster and dx-call lookup
- Single page live DX spots organized by Band.
Includes an exremeley fast call sign lookup.
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Considerate Operator's Frequency Guide
- A guide to where on the HF bands various modes and activities are generally found. All frequencies are in MHz
[ Hits: 2375 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- An Introduction to Hellschreiber
- Feld-hell club promoting the use of all hellschreiber modes on the amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6HR SSTV image Gallery
- Picture gallery of SSTV cams received on 20 meters band by K6HR
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital SSTV images
- HAMDRM pictures received on 80 meters band at 3733 KHz
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 35923 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- BeSpeak is a real time HF beacon announcer. You select a band and the screen shows location, callsign and status of the beacon transmitting at that time.
[ Hits: 672 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KENWOOD TL-922 Modifications
- Allow 9 bands and 1300 Watt output on the TL-922 amplifier with this document by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 2534 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Interdigital bandpass filter designer
- Fill out the form to design a bandpass filter as described in the January 1985 issue of Ham Radio Magazine. These filters are generally limited to frequencies above 200 MHZ because their size is slightly longer than 1/4 wavelength
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- 2.4GHz Spectrum Analyser
- This is a simple project that allows you to monitor the 2.4GHZ band in your immediate vicinity.
[ Hits: 1436 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]