Search Results for "all band"388 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6604 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6302 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 2970 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3720 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Pedestrian mobile HF antenna
- This antenna allow transmission and reception on all bands between 7Mhz and 28 Mhz. Similar in concept to the Miracle Whip by VK3YE
[ Hits: 2283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Small Loop Project
- AM loop antenna for 75/80 meters band
[ Hits: 3419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5261 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- All Band Dipole
- Antenna suitable for all the HF amateur bands, including the so called WARC bands by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 16805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2043 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- VKV zavody Contest site
- These pages containing informations about contesting on 144MHz and higher bands. All informations are only in Czech language.
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A small company that specializes in antennas and accessories for radio hobbyists who enjoy DXing the AM broadcast and LW bands
[ Hits: 2056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-2000 Review
- The Kenwood TS-2000 All-Mode Multiband Transceiver review
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
[ Hits: 1200 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A low cost UHF/VHF duplexer
- Duplexers for dual band radio are usually high pass filter and low pass filter combined in the same box. This circuit is a design within a cost of US$10.
[ Hits: 7261 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band 9 band ism band 4m band ham band 20 40 80m band band map air band day band all band rf tri band 220 l-band 80 m band 9 band vfo
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links