and 8 categories
about amplifiers on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [next]
Antique Radios : Repair and Restoration Manufacturers : Accessories Manufacturers : Amplifiers
Operating Modes : EME Publications : Manuals Radio Equipment Shopping and Services : Radio Equipment Repair Shopping and Services : Regional : USA Technical Reference : Amplifiers
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xforce Amplifiers
- Makers of the Xforce Amplifier
[ Hits: 32005 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Leitner Elettronica
- RF Amplifiers for HF VHF UHF
[ Hits: 7490 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.76 ]
- WD7S Productions
- A collection of kits for control and protection of homebrew linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 9196 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Empower RF Systems
- We offer a large selection of standard and custom High Power RF and Microwave amplifiers for broadband, general communication, matched band, and personal communication markets.
[ Hits: 2670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Homebrew
- QRO via Russia
- Power amplifiers from amateur radio operators around the world which are designed/built using Russian tubes.
[ Hits: 7952 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 11Meter Amps
- This group is here to discuss linear amplifiers used on the 11 meter citizens band.
[ Hits: 22340 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Preamplifiers
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3617 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 16130 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- QRO GU-84B TETRODE
- GU-84B Homebrew HF Amplifiers
[ Hits: 7889 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.43 ]
Technical Reference : Vacuum tube
- Low noise preamplifiers
- Lot of projects of preamplifies from HF to VHF and UHF by yu1aw
[ Hits: 19149 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 23 cm GaAs FET preamplifier
- On 23cm the best way to obtain a good RX-sensitivity is to use a GaAs-FET in the front-end, since these devices show very low noise figures.
[ Hits: 3422 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links