Search Results for "analog"55 links - and 2 categories
- Hal Communications
- HF radio data communications products, analog and DSP modems
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- VU Meter, Analog Meters, Panel Meter,Multi-Meter, SWR meter, power supply, power meters
[ Hits: 1777 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Universal VFO Controller
- A controller that works with the new Silicon Laboratories Si570 programmable XO chip, as well as the Analog Device DDS chips used in the popular AMQRP cards by WA6UFQ
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Deree Electrical
- Specialized in manufacturing measurement instruments for more than 25 years. Clamp meter, digital multimeter, analog panel meter, thermometer, and led panel meter
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Precision Mastech Enterprises
- Established in 1987 in manufacturing analogue and digital multi-meters and various testing instruments.
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BK Precision
- Power supplies, electrical testers, battery analyzers, cable tester, rf generators, spectrum analyzers, Digital/Analog Oscilloscopes, Multimeters , attenuators, frequency counter
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufactures automatic mixers, analog and DSP signal processors, room combining and matrix mixers, and audio test equipment for just about any customer application.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- USNO Mater Clock Time
- Time reference from USNO, USNO Time in Standard Time Zones,USNO Master Clock Time Animated GIF Clocks, Analog Java Clock, Compute Local Apparent Sidereal Time, Check your local System Clock vs. our Master Clock!
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- DVX Project
- Digital Voice Transceiver Project
This Project began to explore the use of the DVSI AMBE 2020 voice compression chip and also the ADF7021 single chip VHF RF Transceiver from Analog Devices.
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radio Scanner Guide
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
[ Hits: 2744 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Leader Instruments - Test Equipment Depot
- New and pre-owned agilent, avcom, fluke, hewlett packard, instek, iwatsu, leader, lecroy, tektronix,and more. Analog oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power supplies, video test equipment, generators, meters and more
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dealer of digital and analog panel meters Products include portable test equipment, oscilloscopes, recorders and temperature sensing equipment
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This meter scale drawing program is designed to have a computer do the hard work in making a precision scale for a d'Arsonval analog meter. The resulting scales will typically be nicer-looking than those found on many commercial meters.
[ Hits: 3694 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- K3 Meter
- Analog S-Meter for the Elecraft K3 for Windows and MacOSX
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Bonito RadioCom
- Decode digital and analog signals out of any high quality Transceiver or Receiver, works as a DSP-analyzing system
[ Hits: 14690 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17530 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Freeware RemIcom-B is a very simple ICOM remote program.
Display of current frequency, mode and filter
ITU HF Band assignment (ITU Region 1, 2 and 3 selectable)
HAM HF Band usage
analog frequency band display
[ Hits: 3245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 65873 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Next generation beacon
- The next generation beacon platform for the OZ7IGY beacons should encompass both the analog and digital mode, i.e. FSK and MGM in a mixed mode configuration
[ Hits: 201 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electronic symbols
- Analog digital symbols, identification of components, units and conversi„n tables for electronics circuits design
[ Hits: 4773 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- LC Filter Design
- This is an interactive design package for designing analogue (i.e. hardware) filters made of inductors and capacitors (Ls and Cs).
[ Hits: 1129 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Analog Inputs on a KPC-9612 TNC
- Modify a KPC-9612 to give a total of four analog input for remote monitoring and telemetry.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4326 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]