Search Results for "antenna l tuner"186 links
Antennas : Baluns
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- QRP Multi-band EFHW antenna for SOTA
- Link End Fed Half Wave Antenna and Tuner for SOTA designed to work on 15m, 20m, and 40m.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Z-Match Antenna Tuner
- A 100-watt Compact Z-Match Antenna Tuner that can match just about anything on all HF bands, and only uses two control
[ Hits: 950 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRP Z-Match Tuner 40-10m
- The Z Match is really a basic L Match consisting of a series capcitor and variable shunt inductor, coupled to the antenna using the RF transformer action.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AutoCap Tuner for mag loop Antennas
- This article describes a loop tuning system that automatically keeps a contest-band loops properly adjusted as operator hop around each band, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Serial/USB SWR Meter
- A low-cost SWR meter project based on Arduino that works with AutoCap automatic antenna tuner for magnetic loop antennas
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
antenna l tuner
You can try similar termsantenna tuner tuner diy antenna tuner 10 m antenna tuner tuner antenna no tuner antenna antenna tuner swl antenna tuner vlf antenna tuner vhf antenna tuner antenna l tuner pi-antenna-tuner qrp antenna tuner kit qrp antenna tuner mfj 900 antenna tuner 4m antenna tuner
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links