Search Results for "antenna vertical 6 m"112 links
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13457 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Minooka special
- description of an effective vertical antenna for 160 meters
[ Hits: 6352 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15605 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 11846 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9020 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 6Y2A Vertical Antenna Arrays
- Configurations of the vertical antenna arrays used at 6Y2A
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[ Hits: 27379 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 68534 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 18461 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1297 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- KC1XX Contest Station
- Amateur Radio Station owned by Matt Strelow.
The station is designed for competition in the multi-operator multi-transmitter category of high-frequency DX contests. Running with 7 towers 6 rotators, 8 beverage listening antennas, and 4 spotting verticals
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 6m vertical antenna
- G3JVL Six meters ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations on 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 11864 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- 80 & 40 Meters vertical antenna
- May work on 160 meters too, by EI7BA
[ Hits: 34437 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4300 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Vertical wide band 7-21 Mhz
- The RXO unitenna pdf file a vertical antenna for 40 to 15 meters band
[ Hits: 22566 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2772 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9576 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Quantum Antennas
- 146/446 Mhz Dual Band, High Gain vertical Antenna
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]