- A numerical optimizer (solver) for LTSpice IV. Uses a fast evolutionary algorithm. You can use EvoSpice to design high efficiency power supplies, audio filters, low noise RF amplifiers and an endless list of other applications
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
Ham Radio Beat Frequency Oscillator
- A simple free running oscillator oscillating at the receiver\'s IF (intermediate frequency) beats with the incoming signals in either CW or SSB and the resultant audio frequency goes to the AF amplifier.
Using Oscilloscope to monitor Modulation
- Scope out your SSB or AM audio modulation. A ham radio related guide on using an Oscilloscope to check exciter and amplifier modulaton for low distortion and system linearity by NU9N