Search Results for "band"2239 links - and 23 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 51951 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 10391 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.44 ]
- EH antennas for 50 Mhz
- EH antenna for six meters band by IW0BZD
[ Hits: 20449 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5980 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- No tuner HF bands Center-Fed Antenna
- HF Horizontal Center-Fed Antenna From W5DXP
[ Hits: 17242 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.23 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 5301 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Half-sloper antenna for 40-80
- K9CZB QST article about sloper antenna project for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 11704 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.34 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14888 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Vertical wide band 7-21 Mhz
- The RXO unitenna pdf file a vertical antenna for 40 to 15 meters band
[ Hits: 23195 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- ZS6BKW Multiband antenna system
- ZS6BKW optimized version of the venerable G5RV and different antenna placement on the roof and terrace by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2389 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX For Me - DX Cluster
- DXCluster which will allow mobile usage. Now able to manage filter per bands and mode, and to save configuration for specific DX or special event stations.
[ Hits: 2355 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- ARRL: US Band Plan
- Includes a downlodable colorfull or b/w US Band Plan in PDF Format
[ Hits: 21063 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- CAT decoded Band decoder, remote Antenna switch
[ Hits: 617 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- WL1030 Wideband Magnetic Loop
- Wideband receiving loop for VLF LF HF 10 kHz - 30 MHz
[ Hits: 4827 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3543 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Abc's of Shortwave portable radios
- An introduction to portable shortwave receivers and sw radio. What to look for in a good portable. Reviews of Sangean ATS505. Band info and frequecies.
[ Hits: 3951 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- "Sked Wizard is an applet designed to help radio enthusiast get more enjoyment from their available operating time, ships with a list of ""radio related"" world band programs"
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
[ Hits: 4191 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Alinco DJX 10 software
- MS-DOS programming software for use with Alinco's DJ-X10 Wide Band Communication Receiver
[ Hits: 4026 | Votes: 58 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Microphone Wiring Diagrams
- Some mic wiring diagrams for Ranger, Realistic Alan, Cobra, Ge, Uniden, Yaesu, kenwood, Icom radios. Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 60782 | Votes: 113 | Rating: 6.29 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band cb band l-band 80 m band low band s band 40m band, 7.050 7.200 mh 40m band ism band 5 band band low band pre amp vhf band sky band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links