Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
Ham Radio Help
- This group is being formed to support those radio enthusiasts that already have experience in SWL, Scanners, or Citizen Band/FRS radio that would like to know more about becoming a Ham.
Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
Monitoring The Iraq Warupdated
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
- Memory management (cloning) software for the Yaesu FT-8900R quad band FM mobile transceiver
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 1.85 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
Variable bandwidth cw filter
- As the sunspots return and DX propagation conditions to improve, the age old problem with QRM begins to show up on the amateur bands. Thif filter help you on improving reception