KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
Albuquerque Transmitter Hunting
- An active group of Amateur Radio operators who locate hidden transmitters for fun and in times of need, such as determining the source of interference to local repeater systems or individuals who use the Amateur Radio bands illegally.
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5068 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.14 ]
RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
- 10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.