UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
- Win95 xperimental narrow band communication program that makes use of the Hellschreiber principle
[ Hits: 874 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.