base station65 links
Contesting : Stations
- World Contest Station Database
- Database of over 3000 active hf contest stations worldwide
[ Hits: 5478 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- DX base from UA9LP - QSL managers
- The database on DX to stations and their qsl managers, and also addresses of the managers and addresses of some DX-stations, which one work without the manager.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 6545 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Antenna manufacturer in Taiwan, products range are RF communication antennas ( CB, VHF, UHF, Dual band, Base Station, Marine, GPS,GSM, PCS, Cellular, DVB-T ) , Amplifiers , Mounting Kit ,Accessories & Related products.
[ Hits: 4054 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3819 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- The official web-site of the firm IK-Telecom, Finland, manufacturer of base station antenna-feeder systems
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS in Tokyo
- APRS stations in the Tokyo region tracking database from FindU.com
[ Hits: 435 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS World
- Searchable Database of stations
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DB0ANF APRS Server
- Db0anf APRS server for nuernberg / fuerth area, providing online access to the aprs station database
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kustom CB & Stereo
- CB Radios, 10 Meter Radios, Base Station Radios, Amateur Radios, Wilson, Firestik, Monkey Made, Striker Antennas, Cobra, Uniden, Galaxy, Connex, Magnum, Ranger, General Radios in Phoenix, AZ
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4948 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 2006 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 21338 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more. Trial version available
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1459 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.64 ]
- CallSign Software
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
[ Hits: 1823 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsbase station cb base station vhf base station base station amplifiers 10 meter base station base station radio base station antenna building a base station base station antenna fo base station antennas k 1313 base station realictic base station vhf uhf base station antenna amps-base station only electrophone ssb base station
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links