base stations24 links
Antennas : J-Pole
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29632 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- My CB Shack
- Website created for the CB Radio Hobbiest. Specializing in DX radio and cb base stations.
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- World Contest Station Database
- Database of over 3000 active hf contest stations worldwide
[ Hits: 5466 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- ALGARVE Dx Team
- South Troop Amateur Radio DX Tean based in
south of Portugal in Algarve province. Contest partecipations and dx peditions using portable stations and wire antenas are main activities
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Caribbean Maritime Mobile Net
- The Net operates daily on 7.241 MHz from 1100Z to 1200Z, assisting cruisers in contacting each other, being contacted by land based stations, and enabling them to keep in touch with their home bases, family and others
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX base from UA9LP - QSL managers
- The database on DX to stations and their qsl managers, and also addresses of the managers and addresses of some DX-stations, which one work without the manager.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Ham Radio Public utility HF Station
- Merging Internet technology with Amateur Radio holds great promise. This article discusses the authors experiences in putting several Internet Remote Base stations on the air.
By Stan Schretter, W4MQ, Brad Wyatt, K6WR, and Keith Lamonica, W7DXX
[ Hits: 6530 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Renair Antennae
- Antenna Manufacturer of Base station antennas, Colinears, Yagis, Whips, Portable, Handheld, PCB and Embedded Antenna Modules
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectra Engineering
- Manufacturer of high performance rack mountable MX800 and MX920 Radio Base Stations and Repeaters. Also supplies 2RU rack mounted 13.8V DC power supplies. Based in Australia.
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- APRS in Tokyo
- APRS stations in the Tokyo region tracking database from FindU.com
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- APRS World
- Searchable Database of stations
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The PropNET Project
- PropNET is an ad-hoc 2-way (and potentially, "more-way") RF-based digital communication network whose activity is reported on the Internet. As participating stations periodically ID and exchange data, they report their activity to an Internet data-collection hub for presentation through this web site.
[ Hits: 246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Radio Database. full listings of ALL uk radio stations. DAB digital Radio included
[ Hits: 1299 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
[ Hits: 3910 | Votes: 205 | Rating: 8.96 ]
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Radio propagation prediction tool for VHF-UHF, based on the Irregular Terrain Model, also known as Longley-Rice. Can be used as a repeater site planing tool. Has an internal APRS client which can be used to display stations as a landmark.
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM
[ Hits: 36519 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsbase stations gps base stations 2 meter base stations fo finding base stations 2 meter base stations aircraft base stations tune up manuals for all base stations tune-up manuals for all base stations am stations ham stations swl stations stations tv stations uk stations ka stations
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links